Shime saba bou zushi

Shime saba bou zushi
Sushibar Bica do sapato

Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Hello Bloggers im a 29 year old sushi chef now working in the trendy Restaurant Bica do Sapato in Lisbon Portugal. In This Blogg i show you my work in japanese food fruit of 9 years of experience , constant learning and travelling. My main objective in my work its to give all my customers and friends the experience of real and proper asian dishes and creations keeping the edomae style and taste in mind. I also would like to thank all the support and learning the following : my Wife Mio Komori, Komori Family, Taichi Horikawa, Ken Kawasumi, Tokyo Sushi Academy, Pat's Thai cooking school (phuket), Yuichi Kinami ( rest. Novo Bonsai ), Yuko Yamamoto , Castella do Paulo, João Pinto ( Rest. Midori ), Fernando Kusano, Escola Hoteleira de Turismo de Lisboa, Chefe Antonio Henriques , Chefe Paulo Silva , Escola Antonio Arroio, Restaurante Bica do Sapato, Restaurante Assuka, Restaurante Midori , Restaurante Novo Bonsai,Cozinhomania, My family and friends. All Pictures By Ricardo Komori

segunda-feira, 26 de abril de 2010

Sushi Dai - Tsukiji


My favourite sushi bar in Tokyo so far , in the biggest fish market in the world , the fish is so fresh , the waiting line to go inside it's huge but it is worth the wait .
The sushi chef's have a relaxed atitude with customers and they are very friendly and they also try very hard to do their best english aswell when speaking to western tourists .
Me and my wife always try the omakase menu about 3900 yen .
Its always a good experience to go to this small restaurant ( 9 seats only) after taking a look inside the market .

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário