Shime saba bou zushi

Shime saba bou zushi
Sushibar Bica do sapato

Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Hello Bloggers im a 29 year old sushi chef now working in the trendy Restaurant Bica do Sapato in Lisbon Portugal. In This Blogg i show you my work in japanese food fruit of 9 years of experience , constant learning and travelling. My main objective in my work its to give all my customers and friends the experience of real and proper asian dishes and creations keeping the edomae style and taste in mind. I also would like to thank all the support and learning the following : my Wife Mio Komori, Komori Family, Taichi Horikawa, Ken Kawasumi, Tokyo Sushi Academy, Pat's Thai cooking school (phuket), Yuichi Kinami ( rest. Novo Bonsai ), Yuko Yamamoto , Castella do Paulo, João Pinto ( Rest. Midori ), Fernando Kusano, Escola Hoteleira de Turismo de Lisboa, Chefe Antonio Henriques , Chefe Paulo Silva , Escola Antonio Arroio, Restaurante Bica do Sapato, Restaurante Assuka, Restaurante Midori , Restaurante Novo Bonsai,Cozinhomania, My family and friends. All Pictures By Ricardo Komori

terça-feira, 27 de abril de 2010

Ken Kawasumi - Tokyo Sushi Academy


In one of my trips to Tokyo i had the pleasure of learning the techniques about sashimi and fish presentation with Kawasumi sensei , I had learned with him in a private class no more than 3 hours so much more than i had learned in 3 years in my country.
AMAZING!!

Arigatou gozaimashita !!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário